We are very excited for this year’s program and look forward to seeing all of you soon. Here is some information we would like to share as we approach the conference dates.
- The schedule for the 2016 Bergamo Conference has been released. You can access the schedule at https://convention2.allacademic.com/one/fct/fct16/. To access your own personalized schedule, please log into the system. If you do not have a log in, please create a user account.
- If you have not done so yet, please register for the conference ASAP – acceptance to the conference does not mean you are registered. Online registration closes on October 1st, any registration after this date can only be achieved through on-site registration at a full conference rate. Please visit this website to register: http://www.cvent.com/d/jfqyqj/4W
- We are at full capacity for rooms at Bergamo. If you have not registered, you will need to find alternative lodging. There are several hotels in the area. For more information on the location of the Bergamo Center, please visit bergamocenter.org.
- There are no restaurants within walking distance and meal tickets MAY NOT be purchased on-site, so plan accordingly. Meal reservations are due by 10/1. To purchase meals, please visit: http://www.cvent.com/d/jfqyqj/4W
- Additionally, technology is limited at the Bergamo Center. Please prepare to bring handouts/ projectors if visual aid is necessary for you. We will not be providing printed programs at this year’s conference. Please arrange to bring a device with digital access to both the conference program and the schedule, or print out your own program and schedule prior to attending the conference. The current online schedule is downloadable. We will also send a PDF of the full program (with more detailed information) to everyone in the following weeks.
Looking forward to seeing you in October,
The Bergamo Leadership Team